Saturday, August 9, 2008

What's going on...

So just wanted to make a quick note on the old blog...

I sent off my request letter for re-fingerprints for INS on 8/2/08 - they will send me a letter with an appointment to come and have them done...They expire on 10/5/08 - and thank goodness Mom's don't expire until 5/09 and with God's blessing I will have my sweet Anna home with me by then!

I also sent off my fingerprints that I had done at the Sheriff's office (8/1/08) on 8/5/08 - this is because they will be expiring in October as well and for some strange reason the fingerprints expire! So this letter will come back to me and I will forward onto my agency for them to update my dossier so nothing will expire.

I think these are the last two items that will expire this year - except for my physical that I will need to re-do once I get the referral. Once I get the referral then I have to go get blood work that will expire in 3 months...so they have you do this 3 months PRIOR to the court date.

The last I hear I should be receiving a referral sometime in October...please pray that I will get in late September or very early October!!!! Once I get the referral I will probably travel to Russia with in 2 weeks to meet my special Anna.

Then once I come back - I will travel again 5 wks later...and may try to stay in country the 21 days to bring her home - hopefully by the end of the year...that is of course my goal...not sure what God has planned for me, but please keep me in your prayers!

No comments: