Just wanted to update everyone – I just heard about my next travel. I am definitely going to have to take all 3 trips, this one being the SECOND TRIP and then I will have another one which will be the final trip to bring Anna home in January.
Leave on 12/24/08
Arrive in St Petes on 12/25/08
Medical on 12/26/08
Court on 12/29/08
And home on 12/30/08
This is all tentative depending on getting my travel itinerary and I may have to leave earlier etc…
According to the agency - I will get to see Anna on Friday after medical (maybe) and then Saturday for sure and Maybe Sunday…but again this is what my agency says…when I get there it may change because last time they said NO visits on the weekends…so well see.
knackered
14 years ago



4 comments:
Joanne, How exciting!!What a relief it must be to have gotten your travel dates. I can't think of a better holiday present. What an added burden to have to make the 3 trips, but I guess with your 10 days ending right in the middle of the Russian Holidays, it would end up being a bit longer. It will leave you that much more time to prepare for the little one. Once that court hearing is over, you can relax, and know that once all the travel is over, she will be home with you. Things are not as stressfull between trips 2 and 3 because there are no surprises, and no waiting on travel dates. I wish you all the best with your preparations!
So excited for you Joanne! SPB is so pretty at night right now (the days would be more beautiful with more snow - it's all slushy right now). If you want to drop me an email, we can compare notes on judges and children's homes . . . barbiejane67@yahoo.ca
Barb
Great news on travel dates! how does it feel to be able to actually plan your life a little bit? And Christmas in Russia- you'll have some stories to tell!
Wonderful! How exciting! Safe travels and Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment