Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Leaving in 3 days!!

Wow...I can't believe it is finally here...I leave in just 3 days...so I thought I would blog before I left for what is bound to be the most amazing journey of my life! I am so excited that words can not say how I am feeling...to finally be able to bring my sweet Anna home!

I know this trip will be long and somewhat hard...mostly for Anna. I just can't wait to see her and not have a time limit on how long...this is it! I can and will see her all the time from this point on!!!!

I want to thank all of my Family and Friends that have been so amazing in their support! I love you guys!!!

Pretty soon I will post a picture of Anna for all who have not seen her! She is a beautiful smart little girl that God has more than blessed me with!

Please keep Anna in your prayers for a good transition and a Happy Plane Ride home! LOL!!

Thanks and God Bless!



3 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Jo Ann,

Have a safe trip. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. I can't wait to hear all about it (and see all the pictures).

Jamie said...

Hurray! Have a great trip. Look forward to hearing about all of the details. safe travels!

lifeisgood said...

Have a safe trip and good luck! Can't wait to meet Anna in person.