
Well Anna is having such a good time in all this nice weather! We went to the school playground on Sunday...boy it was packed! But Anna saw a dog named Sam...she was more interested in the dog than anything else! On Saturday night we went to a friends birthday and again...more interested in the dog than the other kids! Today we went to a friends and their neighbor had 2 dogs - one played catch really good and she was beside herself! She was laughing and having such a good time! It is really good that I have friends with dogs...cause I don't see myself getting another one for awhile!
As you may see in some of her pictures...she carries around a dog in a purse and sleeps with a pink poodle...see the picture attached...so I think she likes them!!! LOL!!!
As you may see in some of her pictures...she carries around a dog in a purse and sleeps with a pink poodle...see the picture attached...so I think she likes them!!! LOL!!!



1 comment:
JoAnn, Welcome Home! Anna is just beautiful. You must be so relieved to have safely arrived in the USA. I am so glad to hear she is adjusting so well. Hope to see you both soon! Jamie
Post a Comment