Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My little Sweet Anna...

Just thought I would blog about my sweet Anna! :-)

She is doing really well. We are still adjusting to daycare and even though when I leave her in the morning and she is not a happy camper...when I pick her up, she is having a blast!

This morning we were getting ready for school and she was sticking her foot out and saying something...it took me a moment to figure out...she had learned her left and right foot/arms! It was sooooo cute! She can count pretty well to 10 and is still working on getting the ABC song down...but it is so darn cute to hear! :-) She knows her name and lots of fun stuff...but it is sooooo cool to pick her up and hear her tell me something new!

I got my first piece of artwork yesterday...it was from St Patrick's day...a four leaf clover, decorated very nicely with glitter and stuff! LOL!!

Anna got her Easter pix done on Saturday and I can't wait to pick them up! They came out sooo cute! We also got some done of her and I and they came out pretty good too!

I have a few of my friends out there that are waiting for their children...and I just want to say with out a doubt it is soooooo worth the waiting and frustration that the process will have...hang in there and don't give up!!

May he give you the desires of your heart...Psalm 20.4

2 comments:

Diane said...

You and Anna are an inspiration. Thank you!!

Sherri said...

Jo, you and Anna provide such support and encouragement for the rest of us. We pray that our kids will be home safe and sound with us soon. Thanks so much!