Saturday, December 15, 2007

Finishing up the blog...

Well this is my first time attempting one of these blog things...but man...now finishing it up- the basic stuff...it does give me an appreciation for how much I have done so far on my journey.

I have been feeling unsure lately if this was even going to work out since I have been having so many issues about my Mom's fingerprints...but I can say after doing all this...I can't go back! LOL!! I have alot invested and somehow I know it will be all worth it.

I was at lunch today with a few of my friends, and to hear their stories of their kids, even the "bad" things...I truly know, it will all be worth it!

I can't wait to meet her...I can't wait to just see what she looks like...what she will sound like...

I sent off the check today for the fingerprints with a prayer that this is the last thing to do before we send the HS to INS...then the real fun begins when I wait for them...LOL!!

I hope you guys enjoy reading the blog.

No comments: