Got an email today about the fingerprints - HS Agency got my check and said she would send them with fingerprints out today. She also said she talked to Angela today and received the form to do the National Name Search and she faxed back to her today...this will take about a month - so I should have info back by January 17, 2008...
More waiting...
knackered
14 years ago



1 comment:
Very cool!! I just viewed 4 times because I was trying to figure out how to leave my comments on the blog...but I guess I'll just have to email it to you instead! It has been a process. Much easier to realize that, now that you see it in black and white! The pay off will be worth it. You totally deserve it. She is one lucky little girl, she just doesn't know it yet. I can't wait to meet her.
Susan
Post a Comment