I finally got my email with the "Russian Packet" which was about 5 or 6 documents to print and to make multiple copies of and just sign...how much easier could it have been! There was my application to Moscow and St Petersburg (had to do both since it will be one of those regions) then the power of attorney, Statement of Obligation (two kinds), application to the court and the Registration Form...wow...completing all this makes me feel like I am sooooo much closer to being done...this was the last thing needed for the actual dossier.
I am so lucky that my PA Agency will be apostilling all of my dossier documents! Alot of people have to do them themselves, but my agency will do for me...so I think that is great!
I also completed another State clearance application for Mom and will get notorized tomorrow and send that off...that is for the INS. The only other thing for INS will be Mom going to complete some paperwork to swear in...they will send me notification when we have to show up for that...
May the Lord Smile on you - Numbers 6:25
knackered
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment