Thursday, March 27, 2008

Starting the Room...

Well I finally did it! I have started the room! I am planning to paint the walls Pink on the top and mint green on the bottom and I am attaching the pictures so far...of course will post the finished room too...so stay tuned!

As some of you know, I ordered the bedding set however when I got in it in the mail...I am just not sure I like it...so I am going to go out and look a little more...I will keep you posted on that too!

Quick update on INS - I got an email back from them that they did receive the VA State History report for Mom and it is in"line" to be reviewed...whatever that means! So I am not sure if we have to go there to "Swear In" or if I will just get the approval...All they said is I will receive notice in the mail if more information is needed or my approval will just show up in the mail...come on already...Mom has no background trouble!!!

On another note...my medicals are expiring in 3 months...so of course it is back to the doctors for me to get another physical! At least Mom doesn't have to do any more of those!!!!!

So that is about all the updates...I hope you enjoy the tease of pictures I am going to post...there will be more to come!

I will not leave you as orphans. I will come for you. John 14:18

No comments: