Hello everyone...
Not alot to post lately...as you can tell...but just thought I would get on and let you know what has been going on. Still waiting...no news yet.
Been updating some forms that have expired and need to be renewed and just doing lots of research on Daycare...one word...UGH!! LOL!! As I am sure lots of you parents out there are smiling inside a little...yes I knew it was expensive...but good gracious! I do know it will all come together and God will provide. That is the good news! :-)
I am hosting another Waiting Parents meeting this Saturday and have about 8 RSVP so far...so it sounds like it will be a good group and really looking forward to it.
I have been asked by FRUA to host a "Singles" group for Waiting Parents and Parents who have adopted their children already...so I think I may...I will only need to have events 2 times a year....yes I know I must be crazy...but why not! LOL!!! There are apparently alot of Singles in Russia right now because so many other countries have closed to singles or just closed in general.
Anyway...I guess that is about it for now...hope everyone is doing well...
knackered
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment