Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Waiting...

Even though this poem is on the bottom of my blog, I thought it was appropriate for today to post again...since today seems to be a hard day of the waiting days...

I haven't met you yet or seen your face,but in my heart you hold a place...My hopes grow with each passing day,even though you're miles away...I know you're there waiting for me,as I am here waiting to see,the Child God has sent from above to make me a mother and share all my love...

I called my agency today and received really no news...just a little frustrating...tomorrow will be a better day...

God is control of my adoption. Fear not I am with you...Isaiah 41:10

Wait for the Lord; Be strong, and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord. Psalm 27:14



3 comments:

Abby said...

Hey Jo Ann,

I’m right there with you girl. Waiting is SO hard. I’m feeling particularly low these days as well but it will pass. Hang in there! It WILL happen.

Abby

Nichole said...

Don't ever forget that your Father is the one in ultimate control of your adoption journey. Even though it feels like so many other people are in control. He has the perfect child picked out for you. I am sure you know that in your head, but it is hard to get our hearts to know that. I will be praying that you hear something very soon.

Nichole said...

We are going to Moscow City region. Which region are you going to?