Just wanted to update everyone, that I still don't have any travel dates yet. I know my acceptance was sent to Russia and they have requested some more paperwork that I am working on...but no news yet when I will travel. My agency said it could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 8 weeks...ugh!
I will let you know when I hear!
:-)
knackered
14 years ago



2 comments:
Ugh! 2-8 weeks... I know it's going to seem like that time frame goes by extremely slowly until you get the call to travel, but hang on once you DO get the dates because it's going to be a whirlwind of activity! If you need anything once you start making travel plans, don't hesitate to contact me. I'd be happy to help or share packing lists with you.
Your little girl's room is absolutely adorable. She will love it!!
I know you need something to do while you are waiting for travel dates, so TAG - you are it!! See my blog for details.
Post a Comment