I am very excited to announce that I have accepted a referral for a beautiful 2.5 year old girl from Russia! She has Brown Hair and Brown Eyes and amazing skin!
I had two IA doctors review her medical, DVD and pictures and got better than expected reviews! In fact they were pretty awesome! One told me she was better than average risk...which coming from Russia...that is FABULOUS!!!
I am not sure when I will travel yet to meet her, but I am praying that I have her home before Christmas.
Her birthday is December 25th! For those of you who know me well...know that this day is extra special to me, besides being the day our Lord and Savior was born...it is also the day my Dad passed away...so I know that Anna is such a blessing to me...but even more so now!
I just came home from my pre-adoption parenting class, so this will not be a long post...just wanted to document on such an super important day for me!! It has been GREAT and so exciting!
My Anna will be coming home soon! :-)
knackered
14 years ago



5 comments:
Jo Ann,
I am SO thrilled for you! Here's hoping you travel soon. :)
Abby
WOOHOO! I am so happy for you! Finally, huh?!
Congratulations - - I can't wait to hear more!
Karyn
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. It is meant to be.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so excited for you!!! Sounds like a perfect match for you.
Post a Comment