I am traveling for my last time to finally pick up my sweet Anna! I leave on Saturday January 17th to St Petes and then once I get Anna, I will take her to get her Passport. It is now taking 4 days to get this instead of one. Then after I get this, we will fly to Moscow where Anna will get a medical, her Visa and then we will go to the US Embassy and travel home. This usually takes 3 days - but we will be there about 6 days because it is over the weekend.
I am so excited that this day is finally in view...I can not wait to have her home!
Please pray for our travels and especially for Anna - this will be a long trip for her. I will be this person taking her away from the only home she has ever known, then we will be sleeping in hotels and then on this big plane to a totally different country where people will speak weird to her...I can only imagine how strange this will be for her.
knackered
14 years ago



6 comments:
How exciting! I am so happy for you. I am really looking forward to hearing how things went on trip 2 . . . Apparently, the day we picked up Sofia's Russian passport in St. Pete was the last day they were issuing the "fast" ones. We were lucky to just squeeze in!
Wow, you are so close to being done! Well, the good thing about it taking longer is you have more time to bond before the long journey home. Congrats!
Hey Jo Ann,
Congratulations. I am so excited for you! It must feel so great to almost have her home.
Abby
Hey . . . I know you are very busy right now . . . but I nominated you for an award on my blog. . .
Congrats! We are so happy for you!
www.webchrissy.com
Congrats! We are so happy for you, have a safe and awesome trip!
Post a Comment