
Sorry I have not blogged yet...but I finally got my Sweet Anna on January 19th! I went to the Passport office and applied for her passport and then we went to the baby home to pick her up! It was awesome! She was so sweet and seemed so glad to go with me...I thought for sure she would cry...but so far she seems to be not missing the baby home...which I am sooooo glad!
Once we picked her up - we went and got her passport picture made and then ran some errands and finally got to the hotel. It was overall a long trip but it also allowed us to do some good bonding!
Once we picked her up - we went and got her passport picture made and then ran some errands and finally got to the hotel. It was overall a long trip but it also allowed us to do some good bonding!
What can I say...I am so blessed to have received such an amazing girl...she is so smart and funny and it is so neat to see her figuring out everything! I am enjoying her do alot of her "first" things...it truly is an amazing blessing!
Ok...enough about all of this...everyone is waiting for some pictures...so here they are!
These are the GOTCHA PICS!



1 comment:
She is so sweet and you look like the happiest mom in the world! Congratulations!
Post a Comment