Monday, October 27, 2008

Getting So Excited!

8 More Days till I meet Anna for the first time!!!!

The visa's came in and Carrie and I have met a few times to discuss what we are bringing and I have been doing a ton of errands to get everything for the trip...I can't believe it is next Tuesday!!!! Carrie and I are both so excited!

I can not wait to meet my Beautiful Anna!

When talking to my agency on Friday (10/24/08) I asked if there was any way possible to bring Anna home before Christmas - after checking a bit - she said that is what they are aiming for!!! She said it may not be before Christmas but by 12/31/08 - she said I can't hold her to that, but that is what they are trying to do. Which would mean once I come home from my first trip, I will probably leave again within 3 weeks or so to go back to Russia for court and then the 10 day waiting period - probably about 21 days or so total. About 4 of those days will be spent in Moscow getting Anna's passport, Visa and medical.

Please pray that the court and everything in Russia goes well and that this will be possible - it will a prayer come true!

2 comments:

lifeisgood said...

Wow, that would be great if all worked out quickly like that. I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear about your trip. Please update us while you're away if you can.

P.S. Don't forget to vote! :-)

Abby said...

Hey Jo Ann,

I'm SO excited for you. I wish you safe travels and I can't wait to hear all about your trip. I'll think good thoughts that you'll have Anna home by the end of the year.

Abby