Just to let you know, I will be leaving in just a few hours to finally meet my sweet Anna!
OMG!! It is so hard to believe that in a few hours I will be taking off for Russia...it had seemed this day would never get here!!
So I am pretty much all packed and just counting down the hours until we leave!
Please pray for Carrie and I to safely make it both ways and that all goes well with sweet Anna.
Thank you to everyone who has called, emailed or come by to wish me well. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends and family!
God Bless you all!
knackered
14 years ago



3 comments:
Jo Ann, I wish you all the best as you travel to Russia! It is such an exciting time. I hope it all goes as you have been dreaming it would. Looking forward to hearing all about it..Jamie
Jo Ann, I'm thinking good thoughts for you. I can't wait to hear all about meeting Anna and your trip!
Abby
I keep checking everyday to see how the trip went . . . hope you get a chance to post something soon!
Barb
Post a Comment