Sunday, November 23, 2008

Posted Pictures of the Trip...

I posted pictures of my first trip (sorry can't post any pix of Anna yet!)

I met two wonderful women that were also there in St Petersburg one bringing home her little girl and the other was there meeting her possible referral. They were both super sweet and we were all glad we were there at the same time.

We checked out few restaurants and of course as you can see from the pictures we went to the Church of Our Savior on the Spilled blood - which was my favorite...it was amazing! We also checked out The Peter & Paul Fortress - which was neat too.

Other than that...we did not have much more time for site seeing...so when I go back I will try to see some more!

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hope you hear something soon about when you can go back. Don't worry about court. We actually knew from back in August that our case was assigned to the most difficult judge . . . Just one more week before we go get her!
Barb