Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Little Bummed...

Well, tonight was suppose to be my first MNO - but when I got home tonight, I had an email from the host that she would not be able to make it and was not sure if anyone else would be there. I emailed and then spoke to the person I did know that was going and she said she was not going either because of the weather and she lives some distance away. So needless to say I did not go. :-(

I want to thank all that called or emailed me to wish me well. There is still Winterfest that I will be going to at the end of January.

Winterfest is something that FRUA puts on for Adopted families and Waiting Parents - it is a dinner and has Russian/Ukraine music/dancing. It is on January 26th and is in DC. My friend Carrie is going with me...boy she is brave! LOL!!

Well that is about it for now...no word yet on the Fingerprints/name search...hopefully I will hear next week...please keep me in your prayers.

No comments: