Monday, January 28, 2008

Working on Dossier Stuff...

Today Mom and I took a ride to Richmond to get 4 more birth certificates (had to have 5 for dossier) Then we headed over to the Secretary of Commonwealth to get them apostilled...man talk about parking issues! LOL!! Luckily we found the valet parking over at the hospital...whew that could of been real crazy! Boy Richmond does have some beautiful buildings!

We got back and I printed out all the house pictures I needed and made copies of the apostilled sheets and sent them off to the PA Agency...wahoo! I also sent in my check for the 4 post-placements that have to be done when I return with my child - it is a requirement from Russia to have these done. (this is just paying up front for the SW to come in after we come home to make sure all is well)

So I have done everything possible for my dossier except when the HS does get approved, I will have a packet of papers to sign...but then the dossier will be off and running, so to speak!

Haven't heard any more on the Name Search...please pray that it comes soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are moving along. She will be here before you know it!
Denise