Thursday, January 17, 2008

Name Search/Fingerprints Still Outstanding...

I contacted my HS Agency today and they said they have not heard anything back on the Fingerprints or the name search, so I have emailed the lady at the agency that does the actual checks...so pray that I get an answer...ok the answer that I am looking for! LOL!!

So I am still in the waiting HS stage...

Looking forward to the Winterfest next Saturday...

1 comment:

Tiger & Kar said...

Hi there! I finally found your blog! I just wanted to wish you luck and give you some encouragement regarding the fingerprints. I know how difficult it is to wait for this clearance to come back, but continue to be strong. It may not seem like it now, but it will work out!!

We are going to do our best to get to the Winterfest next weekend. Hopefully our work schedules will cooperate with us. Just in case that doesn't work out though, I still have the 9th marked on my calendar!

Take care and THANK YOU for all of your help & support!
Kar