Winterfest was Fabulous! I had such a great time! My friend Carrie went with me and she even seemed to have fun! We had a table that was for the Waiting Parents - so we were all non-stop talking about what country, where we were in process, and what stories we had so far. It was also pretty cool to meet other AP's and their children...all of the children were so cute and it amazed me how many of them either looked like their siblings and even their parents. I am so glad I went and Carrie was an awesome Co-Pilot in DC! Thanks for going with me Carrie!
We all joked and secretly hoped we would see each other again next year, but sitting at the AP tables with our cutie-pies!
My Sun Sets to Rise Again - Robert Browning
knackered
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment